Finance Management Program
Become an international finance leader with a world leading organization
The Syngenta Finance Management Program
You will spend three years in a dynamic and challenging environment where you will gain insights and experience across a number of roles in different areas of our business.
We work in over 90 countries, so you may experience a role outside our European Finance Center in Hungary. That might be in an emerging market with limited infrastructure, but exciting growth opportunities or a large regional center with all the international complexities that involves. Either way, you will be expected to take real responsibility from day one.
Developing tomorrow’s leaders
Our Finance Management Program provides you with the superb opportunity to accelerate your career through a tailored development program. This three-year program is based at our European Finance Center in Budapest, Hungary. It comprises of three different job rotations, providing graduates with the opportunity to gain interdisciplinary experience in different areas of Finance.
In addition to on-the-job training and the opportunity to be mentored by leaders, Syngenta actively supports the acquiring of a recognized post-graduate finance qualification, such as CIMA, ACCA or, depending upon your existing degree, CFA.
The different rotations emerge graduates into a dynamic and challenging environment that recognizes and rewards excellence.
Who are we looking for?
We recruit talented graduates with a bachelor’s degree or higher, who have a strong interest in developing a successful career in Finance. You will need a strong academic record and good communication skills. As well as English, you should ideally speak at least one other European language fluently.
The people we hire are energetic, enthusiastic and care about what they do. You will be excited by the challenges of working in a truly international business that puts a premium on performance. You have either recently graduated or about to. Moreover, you should be excited by the markets in which we operate and the way we do business.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Recently graduated or about to graduate
- Academic excellence with financial or quantitative interest/competence
- Fluent in English and at least one language
- Strong interest in developing a successful career in Finance
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Excels within a team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Excited by the markets in which we operate
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
How and when to apply?
Please follow the application instructions:
- Fill in the online application form with as much detail as necessary
- Attach your latest CV (in English)
- Attach your university diplomas and transcripts with marks/grades
- Attach a motivation letter (in English)
- Attend an online numerical reasoning assessment
- Attend a telephone interview
- Assessment Center (We host our Assessment Center -in English in Budapest, Hungary on October 19, 2016)
The final application deadline is August 30, 2016.
For more information about Syngenta, please visit: www.syngenta.com.