On behalf of our world-wide multinational Client which has an SSC in Budapest, we are currently looking for employees for a Finance Internship Program for their International team.
This program provides a possibility for young people to build a career in finance, explore the world of a commercially-minded company and getting internationally accepted degree.
Finance Internship Program
- Full-time position in finance role
- Training and learning opportunity
- Possibility to have a multinational degree in finance
BPP Qualification (BPP University) in accounting:
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Associate Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- High school graduation after May 2016
- Fluent and active English skills - (another European language is an advantage)
- Motivation to have a career in finance field
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Competitive benefit package
- Multicultural working environment
- Supportive and inspiring teams
- Long term career opportunities
- Professional development programs and trainings
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.