Jelentkezési határidő: 2017.12.12.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1233039
Our partner, one of the fastest growing companies, is looking for energetic, motivated, enthusiatic and talented, finance oriented Finance Heroes.
In the SSC Finance team the work will be hard but fun too. If you think this is where you want to be, come and take the journey with them.
We are looking for financial team members to join the finance department where you will handle various tasks, such as:
- Accounts Payable: booking of incoming invoices,improve the OCR matching rate of electronic invoices, proactive issue resolution and account reconciliation including vendor statements
- Accounts Receivable: generate and send out invoices, prepare bank deposits, allocate payments, resolve payment discrepancies and assits with month-end closing
- General Ledger: prepare and review General Ledger journal entries, follow up of pending Balance Sheet items and work primarily independently, prioritose work stack
- Collection: be responsible for a section of debtors ledger and daily tasks will include collection debts (via phone,email) and reconciliation of costumers and keeping record of call contacts
- Reporting&Controlling: be responsible for data analysis across multiple systems, prepare and analyze daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports and presentations
- Cash management: work across several disciplines of the Lead to Cash Process - including service pricing, ordering support, inventory administration, billing and commercial support
- Great command of English and German/ French/ Spanish/ Italian
- Min. 1 year work experience where you proved your skills
- Huge advantage if you have already worked in the finance field
- Love and attraction to create reports: you need to be quick and confident in Excel
- Personality?! Be motivated, precise, want to develop yourself, love to perform well, click to your team and enjoy your work
- Young and multinational team
- Dynamic and fast changing work environment
- Continuous training opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- High standard office
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.