Well known FMCG multinational company, operating in the tobacco industry is looking for a Finance Executive.
- participate in monthly closing process, report actuals, perform variance analysis between forecasts and actuals, report key reasons and propose actions that may be appropriate
- proactively support key saving initiatives of the Company (Overheads, Indirects) to meet saving targets and ensure that the process of tracking savings (Indirects, Overheads, CashFlow) is well supported.
- provide high quality finance business partnership and decision support for Marketing and Support Functions in abroad organization
- ensure alignment of processes and systems to the Regional/Global requirements, at the same time supporting Local business goals
- identify opportunities to modify processes to make processes more efficient, whilst maintaining a strong control environment.
- supports the Financial Controller during the audits of all type
- participate and contribute to the development of Marketing activities from the outset – deliver evaluations, develop and implement processes, controls, perform reviews, and ensure / control forecast and reporting processes.
- university/college degree in business/finance
- mimum 2-3 years of relevant professional experince
- IT literacy (MS Office, SAP)
- excellent communication skills
- fluent English (writen and spoken)
- flexibility, easely adapts to new situations
- innovative, open to new challenges
- project management skills
- marketing skills
- tax/treasury/audit/consulting expreince
- FMCG experience