We are looking for a FD with at least 10 years of experience in accounting and controlling, who knows the IFRS and USGAAP rules, to lead a team of 8 at our well-known multinational partner within the food industry.
• Develops and implements accounting policies
• Create and operate a financial and accounting system that supports reaching the company’s long-, medium- and short-term targets
• Follow up the change of the economic politic, departmental, professional, regulatory environment, to search the best practice
• Provide the professional standards necessary to create the master data structure of the Scala, Maxoft and Micros systems
• Establishes and administers tax policies and procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting and tax filings
• Organize and prepare data supply for other external authorities
• Create the annual reports (individual, consolidated, HUN-IFRS) in cooperation with the auditor
• Supply data for US GAAP reports.
• Manage the cash forecasting activities for the Company.
• Prepare daily, monthly and yearly cash flow plans and have the bank transfers prepared according to the cash flow plan.
• Collaborate with Management to ensure effective Capital Expenditure controls.
• Collaborate with Management to ensure appropriate labor and benefit cost controls.
• Provide for the control of Payroll and benefit processing and reporting.
• Actively manage and mentor the accounting, payroll and IT teams.
• Provides advice and analytics on all matters to add value to management teams and to the business.
• College/University degree in economics/finance/accounting
• Chartered accountant is a must
• 10 years of prior accounting management experience in service or food industry and minimum portion of Controller experience of 5 years
• Strong people management skills
• Standard knowledge of computerized accounting systems and network environment.
• People Development and Leadership
• Strong communication skills
• Advanced English communication skills.
• Organization and Planning
• Analytical Skills
• stable multinational company
• family style working environment
• competitive compensation package
• long-term career opportunity