- Would you like to work for a well-known multinational company?
- Do you have experience in the field of AP?
- Are you fluent in English?
Finance Black Belt
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Lead improvement processes and projects
- Encourage the team to achieve set productivity objectives
- Be a catalyst for organizational change related to Six Sigma deployment
- Become a coach and mentor for Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belts
- Keep contact with the global sites and identify best practices
- Deliver high impact, end-to-end process improvements
- Deliver training at all levels of the organization
- Be able to identify critical paths and execute
- Experience in AP practices
- Experience in an international service center environment is an advantage
- Fluent English knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- University or College degree
- Finished Black Belt Training
- Finished Six Sigma Project
- Strong analytical/statistical skills
What we can offer:
- Career and professional development opportunity
- Working in multinational environment
- Competitive benefit package
- Supporting and friendly work atmosphere
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: