We are looking for
to Kurdistan (Iraq)
- participation in monthly reporing and budgeting
- active participation in daily cash-flow planning,
- managing receivables,
- financial correspondence, related filing,
- preparing financial statements and providing financial information,
- support of business development and proposals team,
- participation in the development of financial processes, improvement of efficiency,
- performing other financial and administrative duties.
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting,
- knowledge of Quickbooks is an advantage
- controlling background is an advantage
- fluency in English,
- user-level computer skills, ,
- flexibility, accuracy, independence and reliability.
- international background,
- competitive salary + full board,
- cohesive team.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to the email address below.