Bellville Rodair International is an expanding international freight forwarding company with 21 offices across four continents and growing. Our internal values are the cornerstone of everything we do and our ethos of Building Reliability has allowed us immense success in the marketplace.
We have an opportunity for a part qualified
with 1-2 years previous experience in a similar role to join our finance team in our Budapest office. The role will be working across finance functions in our Hungarian Branch.
We need a confident, proactive, self motivated and enthusiastic person reporting to the Global Finance Controller to display a “can do” attitude who demonstrates commitment to their work and the company. English and Hungarian languages are a must.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining customer accounts
- Maintaining and communication debtors reports
- Preparing weekly payment runs
- Preparing Tax calculations and reconciliation against tax statements
- Reconciliation of bank accounts weekly
- Preparing and posting of monthly Journals: Accruals, Prepayments, Salaries and depreciation
- Preparation of reconciliation schedule for all control accounts
- Maintain the fixed asset register and journal depreciation
- Detailed checks on financial statements and tax computations
- Preparation of yearly audit packs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the ability to build effective relationships internally and externally, the ability to resolve problems quickly, and manage your workload and time effectively whilst ensuring attention to detail is maintained.