BP – a different perspective on commitment.
A workplace focused on you, providing stability and partnership, remote working options alongside a variety of learning journeys to build you career. A company valuing excellence, integrity, diversity and energy. Explore your potential with us and join team BP today as
Finance and Accounting Intern - Szeged (6 months)
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents.
Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future. Global Business Services (GBS) is BP’s shared services organisation.
GBS add value by standardising and modernising business activities, whilst maintaining a robust control environment and driving operational excellence.
Apply for our internship program starting at the end of January 2018. To join us, you should have an active student status for the next semester and the willingness to learn about and contribute to our operation – to move BP’s business forward.
We ensure flexible working hours, and only expect you to invest 25 hours of your time weekly. We provide the environment for you to develop yourself, all you need to do is to apply and unleash your potential with BP.
IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU MAY HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing hydrocarbon related invoices
- Order entry into the accounting system
- Monitoring of open items / overdues and incoming/outgoing payments
- Support monthly and quarterly period end closing activities
- Query handling and monitoring
IN A FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING INTERN ROLE WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Active student status – full-time student
- Relevant studies (Finance and Accounting)
- AR/AP Process- and Accounting experience desirable
- General understanding of basic accounting
- Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on interaction with business operations and client responsiveness
- Strong administrative skills
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
If you are interested in this position, learn more on.
Diákmunka / Szakmai gyakorlat
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Könyvelő segéd, Pénzügyi elemző
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Határozott idejű, Szakmai gyakorlat / gyakornok|