For our prestigious multinational partner we are looking for a talented
Field Service Readiness Coordinator (French and English speaker)
As a member of this team the new colleague will be responsible for the scheduling and monitoring of a designated group of field engineer’s within a specific geographic area and ensuring that service requests are scheduled and attended in accordance with Service Level target timescales.
Dispatch – Assign Incidents to a designated group of engineers and direct them to carry out the required work within specified timescales.
Resource Management – Manage the scheduling of engineers available time and escalate as required if availability is deemed to be insufficient.
Monitoring – Track the progress of outstanding incidents and that incident logs are updated in a timely manner and to the correct level of standardization and quality.
Escalation – Escalate any incidents that may breach a Service Level timescale and follow that escalation through to restoration of the ability to achieve stated targets.
· Advance level of French and English
· Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Knowledge/experience of PC systems & components
· Experience of incident logging systems is an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Inspiring work environment
- Colorful, enthusiastic team