The person will be responsible for the overall management, planning, coordination and auditing of distributed field service parts inventory and Vendor Management of Logistics Service Provider. He/She ensures distributed part inventories are optimized for the areas they support and high levels of accuracy are consistently achieved. If you have supply chain and inventory experience, have good analytical and communication skills, would like to join to an international team, please send us your profile.
- Evaluate part usage patterns for each distributed forward stocking location, including vehicle stock points and recommend appropriate inventory levels to achieve customer committed SLA's while minimizing inventory levels.
- Manage inventory systems to ensure accurate tracking of all inventory movements specific to distributed inventories
- Reposition inventories across distributed stocking points to ensure levels are optimized across the network
- Implement and execute a monthly inventory audit process that ensures inventory accuracy to corporate performance levels.
- Work with technicians and management team to ensure compliance to requirements and process control.
- Investigate all discrepancies outside of tolerance levels and work with field teams to correct deficiencies or process issues
- Manage the relationship with designated logistics providers and ensure contractual commitments are being achieved, proper inventory management practices are employed and inventory is optimized in the vendor network
- Provide regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting demonstrating key inventory performance metrics.
- Work with field management team to improve/optimize key inventory metrics.
- Evaluate inventory management systems & partners on an on going basis to ensure the company solution is cost effective and efficient
- Assumes other special activities, responsibilities, and special projects from time to time as directed.
- High school degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 3-4 years professional experience in inventory, logistics, warehousing or in supply chain operations role
- Highly fluent English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent skills in use of MS Office products, specifically Excel
- Sound administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to work with different nationalities and to cooperate with virtual teams
- Customer service orientation
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
Apply directly to Borbala Pap, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése