FICO Project Manager
FICO Project Manager - Your future position?
As an integral member of our Finance and Controlling team you will drive project management & coordination, content & process development of the FICO stream during detailed design and transition. Furthermore the incumbent will support the Stream Lead FiCO in stakeholder management, preparing story-lines and presentations. If you are someone with solid knowledge on reporting applications, here is our exciting role for you:
Planning and transitioning:
- You will regularly maintain and drive the overall short, mid and long term project plan for the overall stream; Define, maintain and align the transition/project plans for sub-streams; Monitor transition readiness of FICO center teams regarding resourcing, training, scheduling; Align with GSEs, Regional Change Manager and local FICO to organize process gap analysis, knowledge transfer and training; Organize Knowledge transfer including high quality process documentation; Ensure training needs are identified, planned and performed (local sites and GBS)
Change Management / Communication:
- You will support change management initiatives across all FICO sub-streams; while also supporting, creating and driving the preparation of changes management, communication and presentation
Coordination and Detailed Design:
- You will work together with the Divisional and Corporate controller to design solutions and processes; organize workshops & meetings regarding agenda, participants, content, objectives, logistics; Participate in Steering Committees; Act as the key contact of retained organization and GBS delivery center, Maintain a close relationship with various teams in the GBS delivery center to quickly identify issues and drive their resolution; Work together with IT to ensure IT enablers are available in time, work together with the center to ensure the use of the new tools; Support travel organisation and knowledge transfer logistics (regarding the preparation, maintenance and coordination of migration plan including travels, participants, scope and documentation)
- You will validate quality, completeness and sign-off of L5 process documentation for processes in scope; Coordinate the exception resolution process; Ensure all stream documents are stored and reachable per defined audience (at a stream or sub-stream basis); Prepare meeting minutes and ensure their validation
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree (preferably in Finance or a related field)
- 3-4 years work experience in Finance/Controlling related Business Advisory
- Fluent English is a must
- Experiences with reporting applications like BO Analysis for Office, BeX query designer or others (e.g. Hyperion, QlikView, etc.)
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Pénzügyi menedzser, Pénzügyi projektmenedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|