Female Administrator - Lancashire, Manchester, M21 0
We are looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable and highly organised Administrator to provide comprehensive admin and financial support to our services in Manchester.
Your role as Administrator will include:
- Maintaining efficient and up-to-date records of financial transactions
- Handling cash payments and maintaining petty cash systems
- Providing analysis of expenditure as and when required
- Maintaining filing and admin systems
- Planning and purchasing office supplies
- Undertaking word processing and minute taking tasks as required.
To join us as an Administrator you will need:
- To be an excellent team player, with a flexible and motivated approach
- Good communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Finance, administration and minute taking experience
- Experience of completing financial returns/records
- IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages
- Willingness to undertake training
- The ability to prioritise workload and manage several deadlines.
Managing more than 120 services nationwide, Richmond Fellowship provides an immensely diverse range of services to people with mental health needs.
We offer great benefits, including 25 days' holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
The Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1, Paragraph 1 applies to this post.
Closing date: 9 October 2014. Interviews: 17 October 2014.
Mental Health doesn't discriminate - neither do we.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />