Hilton Budapest City, member of Hilton Worldwide – one of the world’s most powerful and well-known hotel chains – is looking for an
(The position is for fixed-term period, maternity cover)
The Food & Beverage Department covers all F&B operations including Restaurant, Bars, Room Service, Conference & Banqueting and Kitchens. Quality, service and high standards are very important in the Department to ensure we meet and exceed customer expectations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the Food & Beverage service to consistently high standards
- Effectively controlling the flow of customers and orders throughout service
- Ensuring your team maximise all sales opportunities
- Dealing with any customer queries in an appropriate manner
- Responsibility for accurate management of all transactions during service
- Managing staff schedules, stock and wastage
We need someone who cares about ensuring our customers have a great experience that they will remember and will make them want to return.
The successful candidate should have:
- Min 3 years previous experience in organizing Food & Beverage service in a range of outlets
- University/ college degree,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Proficiency in English and computer literacy,
- Dynamic, open-minded personality,
- Ambition to make an international career within the company,
- Good supervisory skills and delegation skills
- The flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- An interest in developing others to be part of a winning team.
We are offering: a challenging job, flexible working time, great team and numerous possiblities for learning&development! If you are ambitious to make a career, either local or international, this is your opportunity to join us!
Please send your CV with photo and motivational letter in English to the e-mail address below.