F&B Operations Manager
- Efficiently and effectively manage the operations team (floor, kitchen and support team members) Recruitment and training of staff (cleaners, waiters, barmen, technicians, chefs, support staff)
- Shift scheduling / rota management / time management
- Ensure effective use of staff time / minimise idle time
- Management of team rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels in accordance with expected event / customer demand
- Conduct team meetings, service review
- Implement Grievance and Disciplinary procedures where necessary
- Regularly report to GM on Staff Management issues.
- Support Event Managers for client service
- Work with Events teams to deliver the event program alongside regular service as needed
- Ensure appropriate high standard of food and beverage service
- Keep up to date with licensing legislation affecting any aspect of the operations.
- Ensure operations are kept to a standard to meet and exceed licensing law requirements.
- Manage the cashing up and closing procedure, delegate and monitor as appropriate.
- Monitor revenues and expenses
- Negotiate supplier arrangements for food and beverage products