Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfilment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Call Center:
- Provide an efficient, effective and pro-active level of service at Sykes Facilities
- Maintain effective routines/systems for dealing with the maintenance of fixtures, fittings and other building equipment
- Ensure all office equipment within the Facilities remit is in full working order at all times, (e.g. photocopiers, fax machines, etc).
- Answer any queries from customers in a timeous and courteous manner.
- In accordance with Health & Safety Regulations, carry out regular fire alarm testing and evacuation drills (with Manager).
- Assist with internal moves/equipment relocation as required.
- Keep contact with the office building’s maintenance staff, escalate issues, track changes
- Responsible for the good condition of office furniture (chairs, cubicles etc.) escalate problems to suppliers
- Check the conditions of the office heating and air-condition system on a daily basis, escalate issues
- Look for suppliers, collect price offers if anything needs to be fixed in the office
- Look after the maintenance of Diesel generator, UPS system
- College degree or ongoing studies in technical field
- 1-2 years’ experience in facility management
- Category “B” driving license
- Conversational English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible, team player
We offer you:
- Career opportunity
- Friendly, multicultural work environment