for IKEA Budaörs store
ABOUT THE JOB
- Navigate the growth of IKEA and steer the business towards sustained long-term profitability.
- Secure a well maintained, safe, sustainable and smoothly operating store to be “In Shape as New”. Be service minded and secure, on a day-to-day basis and in strict adherence with all applicable local regulations and IKEA Group mandatories, the delivery of agreed site FM services.
- Engage with the IKEA social and environmental commitment and contribute to the IKEA sustainability goals.
- Collect requirements for the FM services together with internal customers/stakeholders. Based on these requirements, set clear goals for your team, to support the achievement of the agreed goals.
- Proactively produce and share periodic reports on performance (both financial and non-financial) of FM services against the agreed goals. Adapt and take action accordingly and where necessary.
- Technical understanding in all aspects of a retail building and connected equipment.
- Manage contracts with external suppliers. Know how to successfully deliver, organize and follow-up on ‘soft’ FM services (cleaning, pest control, snow removal, etc.).
- Lead and develop co-workers in Facility management.
- You are a great example of IKEA values.
- You have strategical thinking and experience in setting financial goals and following up on goals and KPIs.
- You are passionate in inspiring, motivating, leading and developing people.
- You have capability to understand and develop operational processes.
- You have good interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, communication and organisational skills.
- Good decision-making and negotiation skills with the ability to influence and act.
- Experience in a multi-service FM organisation, preferably in high-volume retail sector.
- Preferred previous knowledge of the principles of energy, water, emissions and waste management.
- Preferred, academic degree or professional qualification in Facilities Management.
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- You can communicate confidently in English.
YOU WILL LIKE THIS JOB BECAUSE
- You love IKEA culture and values.
- You are curious to find more effective ways of working.
- You are goal oriented with good analytical skills.
- You are interested in identifying and maximising new business opportunities.
- You are excited when working with others.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 Nov, 2017
PLEASE, SEND YOUR CV AND MOTIVATION LETTER VIA EMAIL TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS BELOW.