Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
- We are excited to announce that we are recruiting for a Facility Coordinator to join our team in our newly created Finance Shared Service Center, supporting our $4.5B global U.S.-based company - based in Debrecen, Hungary.
- As part of our long-term vision for the Flowserve Shared Service model, the Debrecen facility may potentially accommodate up to 400 employees over the next 3-5 years. This center will serve the North American and EMEA regions.
- This position will report to the Facilities Manager. This role will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company’s inquiries, sorting and distributing mail. They may also be required to schedule meetings and travel for job transition and executives.
- Functional experience and education
- 3-5 years of experience working as an administrative assistant
- Strong English
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated expertise in providing and ensuring high-quality guest relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint knowledge
- Ability to maintain high performance under pressure- handle several tasks of high priority at the same time against tight deadlines
- Can work independently and also in a team
- Open minded, proactive and creative.
- Guiding incoming guests
- Cover and redirect incoming calls
- Helping with event and conference organizations
- Booking hotels and transfers
- Booking flight tickets
- Organizing visa letters or other documentation related to travel destinations out of Europe
- Organizing cleaning services
- Helping internal customers with organization of meetings
- Managing office supplies
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Managing UPS/DHL (or other) packages
- Organizing yearly 'big' clean-ups and window cleaning
- Managing company car cleaning
- Hand out cafeteria tickets / month public transportation passes or other allowances
- Go to person on smaller office related issues
- Preparing phone/travel/services reports.