- Creates system plans.
- Participates in developing solutions as an expert of the field.
- Develops new technical solutions according to client requests.
- Agrees with the clients about technical and professional problems.
- Ensures the intelligibility of the development concept for the development team, and the operability of the technical environment.
- Gives expert advice for the development team.
- Communicates with technical colleagues in other locations.
- Assesses the human resource needs of each development phase.
- Conducts professional consultation with business analysts, the project manager, team leaders, technical leads, developers and testers.
- MSC or BSC degree in IT
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Deep IT knowledge (in Java / XML / Dabases)
- At least intermediate English language knowledge
- Customer-oriented approach
- Conflict management
- Intercultural experience
- System approach, precision
- Quick understanding of complex problems
- Good teamplayer attitude
- Willingness to travel (travel occasionally)
- Certificate of good-conduct