On the behalf of our U.S. based client providing product solutions for the automotive industry through highly automated manufacturing processes is looking for an
EXPERIENCED PRODUCT DESIGNER/ELECTRONIC ENGINEER
- Circuit design of LED based illumination solutions
- Carry thermal, optical and electrical tolerance analysis
- Close cooperation with the US based colleagues and production cells to support the new product introduction (NPI) process.
- MSc. degree in electrical engineering
- 2-3 years’ work experience in similar field
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
- Result-oriented, problem-solving personality
- Time management, skill development, and solid drive and initiative
- Proven results towards continuous improvements and a consistent progression in roles and responsibilities
- Desire to work in a team-based atmosphere
- Experience with CAD design applications like Solidworks®.
- Experience with Autodesk or similar finite particle modeling software.
- Experience with design of light sources or illumination solutions.
- Working knowledge of Tracepro® or Zemax®