We are recruiting a new colleague for our partner to join their professional team in Hungary as Experienced PHP developerTasks:
- Work closely with the Board, IT section, Product Directors and Sales.
- Prepare and conduct validation and usability tests, adopting the results to the design
- Create personas, user journeys, conceptual models, site maps, navigation frameworks, user interfaces, wireframes, UX design mock-ups and prototypes for mobile and desktop UI contexts
- Assist and support the visual design team through asset creation and the implementation of brand design guidelines
- At least close to 2 years experience working across websites, applications (desktop and mobile)
- Experience of designing complex and functional user interfaces encompassing multiple user need states
- Experience in mobility, data visualization, user profiling and data analytics alongside new developments within the UX field
- Experience of product validation, A/B testing
- General knowledge of industry specific software for visual design, wireframing and prototyping purposes
- Capability to interact with different departments, preferably in an agile development environment
- Ability to switch between strategic thinking and concrete tasks
- Without a doubt youre creative, proactive, energeticand have analytical skills
- You can communicate effectively in English (written & spoken) with your teams, with other internal stakeholders, and customers in individual and group settings.
- Strong English knowledge both in verbal and written (working language will be Hungarian and English)
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the given address.