Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Payroll Specialist to their Budapest- based business services center.
-Supervises and works with payroll team to meet payroll processing requirements (monthly, year-end, off-cycle)
-Track monthly payroll scorecard, including issue and resolution tracking.
-Interface with external & internal customers for new requests and works with team for deployment of new processes.
-Responsible for coordinating with process owners for Legal Change Management and Document Management.
-Acts as single point of escalation for general queries raised regarding payroll processing and time management (eg. Issue resolution, audits)
-Identifies opportunity areas, designs new processes, and implements new/improved solutions to improve results and increase productivity
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- Possess technical capability to operate payroll and/or time management systems. - Exposure to working on international payrolls is an advantage
- Must have a general understanding of payroll work processes and basic income taxation principles
- Must have a working knowledge of basic Quality Management tools and techniques (i.e Six Sigma)
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your English CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!