Nilfisk (www.nilfisk.com) is a global company with headquarters in Denmark. They have sales companies in 45 countries and an additional strong distributor network Nilfisk markets and sells its products in more than 100 countries worldwide. They are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, with around 5,500 employees and an annual turnover of EUR 918 M in 2014. Nilfisk is a part of the NKT Group.
Currently we are looking for success oriented candidates for the following position
Experienced Master Data Co-ordinator
You will be a part of a dynamic team with great development opportunities within the Supply Chain organization that consists of 5 people, 4 located in Hungary and 1 located in Denmark. You will have the responsibility of the Item master data flow from internally and externally procured materials into SAP including Item master data maintenance and Item master data quality.
The position requires close cooperation with other internal stakeholders such as demand planning, finance and logistical departments as well as global production sites and sales companies. You will work with many different types of people and as candidate you must possess excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities for the position:
- Serve as a primary contact point for the maintenance and change of item master data following internal standards and guidelines to ensure high degree of data accuracy, consistency, and completeness
- Participate in data governance and data quality/cleansing activities to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Work closely with other stakeholders within Supply Chain, Finance, Quality, Production, and Sales to address and resolve master data issues in a timely manner
- Assist business units with their processes for managing master data – focus on materials, customers and vendors
- Assist in data migration strategies for importing legacy data into SAP
- Project tasks in relation to internal and external process developments – expecting high level of self-driving ability and cooperation with other project members
- Besides daily tasks handling of ad-hoc issues including basic level problem solving and communication to different parties within the global organization
We are looking for a person who is motivated by creating results, is highly self-driven, but still a team player with strong focus on accomplishing best benefits for the group and not for individuals. You should have strong analytical skills, and the ability to keep it simple and prioritize in an effective way. Among other, we expect the following:
- Higher level education, preferably Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science/Engineering or Marketing
- 3-5 years experience in effectively managing master data in a complex ERP environment.
- 1-2 years experience with SAP Material Master preferred.
- Expertise with data profiling, data cleansing, and standardization
- Are able to handle conflicts
- Capable of multitasking and handling a complex working environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English is essential
Previous work with Master data management, Controlling (including database management and cross functional operations) or other kind of data handling specialist in SAP is an advantage.
Responsibility and personal development:
As a Nilfisk employee you will have the freedom to influence and develop your own area of work. In return, we expect high level performance and a strong work attitude. You will have to keep many balls in the air on the one hand, but we will as well provide you with plenty opportunities to develop on the other.
A job with good possibilities with long term development opportunities and friendly colleagues in a continuously challenging business. We think that the key to success and growth is to get the right people on board and develop their potential – let’s see how far we can get together.
Please send your application in English to the email address below.