For the world's leading telecommunication company's newly established Shared Service Centre we are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
Experienced Commercial In-Life Operations Lead
- To manage the team of Data Specialists and Reporting Specialists, organized in regional and functional sector teams.
- Accountable for the forecasting and dynamic allocation of work across the team to ensure that all commercial obligations are met on our partner's top 55 customers.
- This role will be responsible for developing the team members and creating a career development path within the team.
- Recruit, manage and develop a team of experienced Commercial Managers, Data Specialists and Reporting Specialists & provide clear and measurable objectives for the team and the individuals
- Accountable for work allocation across the team to ensure that all commercial obligations are met on our partner's top 100 customers
- Accountable for the delivery of key customer-facing reports, their accuracy and their on-time delivery
- Coach, develop and support the team members
- Ensuring high Partner satisfaction
- Work with HR Management to identify and interview potential candidates
- Delivery of accurate insightful commercial analysis that over-delivers on our contractual obligations.
- Strong relationships, and close integration, with Commercial, Sales, Service teams and Contract Management
- Effective & positive relationships with other commercial in-life managers, pricing managers, contract managers, local/global service managers and Global Account Managers
- Improve and enhance the customer experience by assisting in the delivery of bespoke solutions tailored to customer expectation whilst fulfilling profitability measures and targets
- Build excellent relationship with Business Partners and senior stakeholders
- Minimum 3+ years experience of working in Commercial management developing, compelling commercial propositions
- At least 3+ years experience in People Management
- Minimum 3+ years experience of operating in a rapidly changing environment and in customer facing negotiation
- Fluency in English language
- Minimum of 2 years experience of MS EXCEL to develop, utilize and maintain customer models
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentational skills
- Self-motivating and able to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent relationship builder, with the necessary personal impact to build credibility with, and influence peers, customers, account managers and senior stakeholders
- Able to work and reprioritize within a changing environment and cope with ambiguity
- Career opportunity within an international environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to continuous development
Please send your profile photo and detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the ID number in the subject of the letter - to Andrea Palatinus with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítéseLink megjelenítése" href="Link megjelenítése" target="blank">
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.