- Monitor the execution of the entire AP process
- Investigate, propose and execute the implementation of further AP process improvements
- Proactively support the month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of supplier invoices
- Prepare payment routines and action to insure suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Responsible for Vendor Master data handling in ERP system
- Fulfill helpdesk function for AP related questions of external supplier company or local organizations
- Prepare AP reports.
- University or college degree preferably in economics/finance/accounting
- Fluency in English and German
- 1-3 years experience in P2P in a multinational environment
- User level proficiency in MS Office
- Any ERP experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to establish a new center, migrate processes
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Modern office environment in downtown Budapest.