For fulfilling the position
Expeditor – On Time Delivery – (Afternoon Shift)
we are looking for colleagues
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionates as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
- Expedite activities for purchase items at various vendors to meet the projects schedule,
- Track orders, and work with receiving department to receive goods,
- Ensure items as needed are on the priority listing for inspection
- Communication/interaction via email/phone requestors and suppliers,
- Confers with department supervisors, buyers and planners to determine overdue materials,
- Frequently check with the suppliers to ensure that delivery will be possible on the agreed date, and manage the timing of delivery of products by entering daily updates into the Oracle system.
- Fluency in English is a must,
- Ability to interact with others while communicating effectively and clearly is very important,
- Experience with Oracle or other ERP system is a plus,
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources,
- Microsoft Office experience required (specifically Excel, Outlook); MRP/ERP systems strongly preferred,
- Accurate, independent, proactive and reliable personality.
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, and annual bonus),
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization,
- Young, dynamic team.
Work Location: Székesfehérvár