If you are a bright talent with excellent communication and organizational skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company - a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies - than you want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The EA performs diversified administrative tasks and special assignments in support of the Leadership Team according to company and departmental procedures while exercising a high degree of discretion.
Act as a liaison between the Director and other company managers and departments. This role reports to the Head of GSSC.
- Arrange and maintain the Directors’ schedule.
- Taking notes on Leadership Meetings
- Open, sort, process and distribute incoming correspondence, check requests and invoices as appropriate. Include coding of check requests, purchase orders and invoices according to budget.
- Booking business travels for the Leadership Team.
- Organise Company events
- Conduct research and analysis projects as required.
- Key point of contact for company cell phone management; issue resolution
- Key point of contact for placing orders for IT equipments
- Liaise with on site IT support, manage printers, toners, submit printing reports
- Own office furniture inventory
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience reporting to a senior executive.
- Experience Microsoft applications including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Dictation & shorthand would be an advantage
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing both in English and Hungarian
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Youthful, multicultural atmosphere
- Fun and supporting team
- Our compensation package includes exceptional benefits
- Modern office close to the city center