The Kempinski 5-star property Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest is situated in the heart of Budapest’s pedestrian shopping area the Fashion Street and is just few steps from the Danube. It opened in 1992 and offers 349 elegant guestrooms including
elegant suites and two Presidental Suites,
Banquet facilities for up to 450 persons, 2 restaurants, and lobby lounge
is looking for
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for managing the Housekeeping Department in order to ensure the highest standards of upkeep, hygiene and cleanliness of the Hotel, including all Guest rooms, public area, food & beverage outlets, banquet facilities and back of the house.
Closely monitors all processes related to ensuring high level of housekeeping services provided to the guest is timely and defect free.
- Experienced Hotel Housekeeping manager
- Preferred 5+ years experience in property of 100+ rooms
- Demonstrated leadership and development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Language skills: Fluent English required, Hungarian desired, German a plus
What we provide
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- International career opportunity
- 5-star work environment
If you are interested, your English CV and motivational letter with photo is welcome till the 10th February 2016 on the email address below.