is looking for
to join the team.
Main tasks and responsibilities of the position are the followings:
- Manages all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profit and the quality level of food production and sanitation
- Oversees special events and special food promotions
- Makes recipes and maintains up-dated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation
- Develops and writes standard recipes
- Develops new dishes and products
- Maintains comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets and current trends and make appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly
- Sets Food Production and Stewarding goals and develops strategies, procedures and policies
- Sets standards of all food and equipment purchases in accordance with IHG guidelines
- Monitors local competitors and compare their operation with the hotel Food and Beverage operation
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards
- Taking ownership in HACCP procedures in outlet and oversees their maintaining
- Several years’ relevant professional experience in 5*/4* hotels
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in People management
- Appropriate qualification level in the profession
- Excellent English knowledge (oral and written)
- Professional experience in several countries (different cultures) in large hotel operations with huge banquet and F&B background
- Flexible, able to work in big team, able to listen to people and coach, support them
- Able to work under stress and handle last minute requests
- Excellent communication and guest/client handling capabilities
- Be loyal, motivated, goal oriented
- Have positive attitude
In return we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our guests feel special, making INTERCONTINENTAL BUDAPEST a great place to work, one of the best workplaces in Hungary. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself.
If you are interested in the position send your CV and motivation letter in English and Hungarian to the following e-mail address.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you or if you want to find out more, visit Link megjelenítése Get in touch and tell us how you could bring your
passion and your individual skills to IHG.
Come join our team!