We are looking for a new colleague with excellent administrative,communicative and good organizational skills in Executive Assistant position.
- Personal assistance for the members of the executive board
- Organizing meetings, calls and managing calendars
- Manage travel arrangements for colleagues in abroad
- Managing documents for invoices and contracts
- Updating invoicing system with payment information
- Managing admin work for key leading sites to help in smooth functioning of their day to day activities
- College or University degree
- Fluent in English
- 1-2 Years experience in personal assistant role
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Organized and disciplined personality
- Good relationship skills
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.