Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care and wound and skin care. We operate globally and employ more than 7,000 people.
If you are a person who is a true team player, trustful, confident, independent, has strong communication skills and able to stay calm during busy period, you are the ideal Candidate for
to the Vice President of Nyírbátor Site.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- organize management meetings and events and make meeting minutes
- complete monthly and quarterly business reporting based on department input
- translate documents and do interpretation on all-staff meetings and other events
- prepare various reports and presentations and send memos and reminders on behalf of Vice President
- publish internal newsletter and support with external communication
- organize calendar, coordinate and control various administrative jobs related to site management
- take part in organizing company events
- organize business trips
- absolute fluent and very strong English in oral and written
- can keep close track of confidential information – ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- advanced IT skills (MS Office) and ability to quickly learn new softwares
- hands-on attitude and the ability to solve problems in an efficient and fast way
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- strong ability to stay organized and prioritize
- flexibility towards tasks and work time
- can multitask with great accuracy and attention to detail
- university or college degree
- experience in multinational environment
- experience as a Personal Assistant or similar
Please fill your application and motivation letter to the link below and select Executive Assistant position on the page until 31st May 2015!