Our client is a global investment firm, what is one of the world’s largest asset management groups.
Our client is now expanding its presence in the Budapest office and therefore looking for an
- Assistant to the Managing Director
- Diary management and general assistance for the management
- Coordinate incoming calls, mail and courier services
- Handling of approved travel requests by arranging flights, hotel, etc.
- Ordering of facility related matters, such as: office supplies, letterhead paper, business cards etc.
- Cooperation with the accountancy department
- Preparing reports and statistics
- Minimum education level: High School Equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant experience in similar roles (bank, investment fund or law firm are preferable)
- To be familiar with the private equity industry
- Excellent command of English and Hungarian written and spoken (German language knowledge is a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented personality