OTP BANK is looking for an
for its Budapest Headquarters
- Provide administrative support to the managing director;
- Manage the day to day operations of the office;
- Schedule and organize meetings; plan and coordinate events,
- Act as a liaison with the bank’s departments and foreign subsidiaries
- Prepare, handle, submit and record incoming and outgoing documents, contracts, invoices, etc.
- Other administrative duties as required;
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Management/Administration
- Minimum 3 years previous professional experience in assistant position in daily support of executive managers
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills
- Patience and multi-task ability
- Ability to work under great pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High degree of professionalism and integrity;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
- High attention to detail;
- Flexibility to work extra time as necessary
- Fluent English
Deadline for application: 6 July 2014. If you are interested in the position, please send your English and Hungarian CV and motivation letter.
To apply for the position please click on the link below.