In Hungary UniCredit Bank offers comprehensive and flexible financial products and services under favorable conditions to private customers as well as small and medium size enterprises and large corporates.
We are looking for a new colleague for the following position.
Tasks and responsibilites:
- Serves as the executive assistant to the Executive Director
- Prepares and distributes meeting agendas and minutes
- Attends meetings as needed
- Maintains calendar(s) as assigned to coordinate appointments, activities, meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
- facilitating communication among parties
- organizing meetings and conference calls
- Assisting the Manager in personal and administrative documentation
- Preparing and collecting reports, presentations and other documents
- Writing official letters
- Filing and managing documents
- University or college degree (economic or financial degree is preferred)
- More than 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Hungarian
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
Amennyiben állásajánlatunk felkeltette érdeklődését, az alábbi linkre kattintva jelentkezhet.
Kérjük, jelentkezéskor Mozilla Firefox böngészőt használjon Karrieroldalunk eléréséhez.