For our client we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to fill a position located at a logistics centre of Budapest.
- Arrange meetings, conferences, telephone conferences, take minutes and keep a record of deadlines.
- Plan and organize business travel including hotel and flight reservation. Manage daily calendars.
- Prepare internal and external high quality memos, agreements, letters, gather and submit required information in timely manner.
- Participate in running projects’ coordination, data handling, and monitor and update records, prepare charts.
- Carry out routine office tasks, handle post and phone calls, registry. Act as a reception, welcome quests according to the expected protocol.
- Handling public as well as confidential company data and information according to the internal rules and procedures.
- minimum 3 years of experience on similar field or comparable
- fluent Hungarian and English with business vocabulary (written and oral)
- strong PC skills (letters, complex tabulation and charts, presentations)
- ability to handle confidential information
- customer service orientation, business focused personnel
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- outstanding problem-solving and organizing skills
- loyalty and trustworthiness
- Long term career at a stable company
- Complex and challenging tasks
- Being empowered to take responsibility and work independently