Executive Assistant to CFO
For our Multinational Partner we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to fill a position located at Ferihegy Airport terminal 1.
• Arrange meetings, conferences, telephone conferences, take minutes and keep a record of deadlines. Plan and organize business travel including hotel and flight reservation. Manage daily calendars.
• Prepare internal and external high quality memos, agreements, letters, gather and submit required information in timely manner. Prepare presentations, translate documents.
• Participate in running projects’ coordination, data handling, monitor and update records, prepare charts.
• Coordinate sales activity related to airport fuel supply, prepare quotations, negotiate terms and conditions of contracts, customer service.
• Carry out routine office tasks, handle post and phone calls, registry. Act as a reception, welcome quests according to the expected protocol.
• Monitor budget register, work in different module of the company ERP system. Handle incoming invoices, monitor and update time sheets and worktime registry.
• Handling public as well as confidential company data and information according to the internal rules and procedures.
-• educated to a degree
• minimum 3 years of experience on similar field or comparable
• fluent Hungarian and English with business vocabulary (written and oral)
• strong PC skills (letters, complex tabulation and charts, presentations)
• customer service orientation, business focused personnel
• strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• outstanding problem-solving and organizing skills
• loyalty and trustworthiness
• valid driving license (B)
- Long term career at a stable company
- Being empowered to take responsibility and work independently
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján