Our multinational partner we are looking for candidates for the following role:
Executive Assistant Budapest
Our partner has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant reporting directly to the General Manager (GM) and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The Executive Assistant must be self-motivated, well-organized, creative and results-driven. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the GM and the CFO including: managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; assets invoicing; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travels and meetings.
- Organizes internal meetings, as well as those with external customers; takes minutes, orders catering and track follow-up as necessary.
- Plays a lead role in the organization of team retreats and activities
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the superior's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the GM & CFO stime and office.
- Upon instruction, communicates directly and on behalf of the GM & CFO.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the GM & CFO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Works closely and effectively with the GM & CFO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the superiors updated.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role (manager assistant, executive assistant)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, MS Project)
- High School Diploma
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
The ideal candidate:
- Is able to provide quality work under intense workload
- Has excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Is a self starter, who shows proactivity in everyday work
- Can change directions on short notice and adapt to the new reality quickly
- Can imagine his/her career as an executive assistant within a successful and multinational company for a long term
- German and Hungarian language knowledge is an advantage
Our partner offer:
- Attractive compensation package with competitive base salary and benefits including Cafeteria, performance bonus, opportunity to join the company mobile phone fleet
- Flexible working hours
- Active usage of English language knowledge
- Attractive work environment in Budapest, Infopark
- Employment for an indefinite period within a company with a powerful reputation for success, which is focused on innovation, growth and future technologies
- Long-term career development opportunities within the company, including over 170 countries
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the reference number in the subject of the letter to Dániel Dervaderics with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address:E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.Tasks: