LR is one of Europe’s leading direct sales enterprises operating in Health and Beauty industry. Since its foundation in 1985, LR has recorded enormous sales growth. LR’s success is based on five unique success factors, defined values. In 2015 LR Health & Beauty was awarded by the European Direct Selling Associations as the best direct selling enterprise.
Now we are searching for an ideal candidate to fill the position of
Executive Assistant of Managing Director CEE
Key areas of responsibility
- Providing overall executive, personal and administrative support to the Managing Director CEE
- Schedule and organize meetings and traveling
- Manage calendars
- Assisting in ad-hoc reports and special projects
- Being aware of the strategic goals and objectives
- Provide support to company events
- Fluent in English language
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an executive assistant to top management
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Hungarian
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Precise, fast, hardworking attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive package
- Excellent working conditions in a dynamic and professional environment
- Chance to work in a stable, fast moving, multinational environment
- Opportunity for professional development
If you believe that you are the right person for this position, please submit your updated CV until 19th of November to the e-mail address below.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.