- Handles telephone calls, receives, records and forwards messages
- Coordinates, organizes and administers the schedule of managers and staff.
- Handles and coordinates appointment requests of external partners and company employees, receives and attends guests
- Handles the incoming mail (opening, sorting, filing, and forwarding)
- Prepares written documents, letters
- Files and handles documents, prepares and maintains records (e.g. address list, phone list)
- Records invoices
- Performs protocol tasks.
- Corresponds in foreign languages
- Performs specific tasks independently according to the established practice
- Keeps contacts with internal organizational units.
- Prepares meeting minutes and memos
- Coordinates the purchasing and ordering of office supplies and stationery for the organizational unit.
- Handles computer systems for keeping records
- Performs specific tasks independently
- Provides administrative assistance in preparation of reports, statements and presentations
- Provides training and professional development for less experienced colleagues
- Provides support in organizing business travel
- Organizes smaller events as requested
- University or college degree in economics
- Fluent English and German
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Precise, excellent communication skills and good problem solving skills
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
How to apply
Please upload your detailed professional CV (Hungarian/English) for the appropriate position on our homepage:
Search by code: 78907