For our Client – international, global production corporation we are looking for an
Exchange & Lync Online Administrator
Form of cooperation: employment contract
Administrator will be responsible for advanced administrative tasks, planning, designing, implementing custom and complex changes, and providing support at the level of a 3rd line support for Microsoft Exchange and Office 365/ Lync. The person hired for this position will be providing solutions for the incidents reported by users, and defining the ways of dealing with known bugs. Administrator proactively identifies and tracks the process until solution is found, coordinates actions.
- Responsible for implementation of non-standard and complex changes and complex administration activities to the Exchange & Lync Online environment.
- Responsible for third level support, resolution process for incidents affecting the Exchange & Lync Online environment.
- Acts as touch point between Service Desks in all the company’s Countries and Office 365 Global Operations & Support Team, and supports the Service Desk procedures to provide maximum operational efficiency and value.
- Uses Windows PowerShell commands on an advanced level for complex tasks and troubleshooting
- Performs Connectivity testing and troubleshooting to determine where problems exist covering WAN, DNS and Firewalls
- Troubleshoot DNS records to to find solutions
- Deploys changes impacting Global settings
Must Have Requirements:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Master's in technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5yrs+ experience with Exchange and Lync/ OCS in a global environment
- Strong understanding and experience with MS OCS and Lync.
- Active Directory knowledge to resolve AD related issues
- Knowledge on Lync , PowerShell administration
- Knowledge about front end/back end, OWA, RPC/HTTP and active sync configuration, SIP, TLS
- Strong understanding of Voice gateway configuration and concepts
- Ability to administer, troubleshoot, deploy as needed
Nice to have requirements:
- Microsoft Operations Framework experience
- Administering cloud-based messaging, collaboration and communication service platforms such as MS Lync Online, Office 365 will be an asset
- ITIL certification at Foundation level
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience managing a Hosted Service or Enterprise data center experience
- Product specific knowledge for Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Exchange
- Working knowledge of Socket, XML, .Net Framework, TCP/IP, security hardening procedures.
- Employment contract
- Participation in global, company major project
- Chance for development in company structures
- Attractive salary
- Benefit package