For fulfilling the position
European Treasury Manager
we are looking for colleagues
The primary focus of this position will consist of managing treasury and insurance risk activities within the European treasury team. The European Treasury group provides intercompany financing, cash management, currency and insurance risk management and trade finance services in various currencies to 50+ locations in Europe across more than 15 countries. The role consists of:
- Participating in overseeing the day-to-day operational processes for Treasury and Insurance Risk Management activities in Europe.
- Project management of activities enhancing current processes.
- Maintaining and challenging high compliance level and strong controls.
- Ensuring the compliance to Corporate Treasury guidelines of Fx, Insurance and Cash management.
The major activities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Being accountable for jointly managing the day to day Treasury operational and analytical processes and the continuing development of process and systems at a world class levels covering all European subsidiaries.
- Managing activities related to: Internal Financing, Cash management, FX dealing, Trade finance, Bank guarantees, Bank account Management.
- Being accountable for jointly managing the Insurance Risk management activities of Arconic in Europe together with the Corporate Insurance Risk Management department.
- Managing activities related to: Local or pan-European policy renewals and Claims management.
- Performing financial analysis work on Treasury processes.
- Collaborating closely with the other regional Treasury centers and the Hungarian Shared service Center and the subsidiaries throughout Europe for Insurance and Treasury activities.
- Establishing and maintaining an efficient structure in terms of service delivery, analysis and communication within the team and network in order to deliver world-class services to Alcoa’s subsidiaries in Europe.
- Providing cross-functional backup support within the treasury team.
- Participating in any other treasury activities as determined necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a finance or insurance-related position
- Advanced level skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills with ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, with both internal and external customer groups.
- Excellent organization, data analysis and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take complex information and present it in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated tolerance for ambiguity and ability to keep up with frequently-changing demands and priorities.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills with advanced skill level of Microsoft applications.
- Strong experience in Treasury and Insurance Risk management.
- Strong understanding of Accounting and controlling.
- Understanding of Financial regulations and Data privacy rules.
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
- Work experience within a Treasury and /or Risk management department of an international company.
- Work experience from Auditing or Compliance company is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Financial Regulations and Data Privacy rules is a plus
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.