There has been an opening… in our multinational manufacturing partner’s team in Szekesfehervar!
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles based on the functional design document.
- Executing test cases across different test phases as per test strategy (i.e.: stress, volume, functional, systems integration testing)
- Execute the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate the application of hot fixes and patch updates as a result of faults found during test cycle execution
- Maintain the test repository to capture test scripts, test results, report test progress, escalate issues in a proactive manner
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- 2+ years of work experience in planning and executing test cycles and scripts in an ERP project environment OR 2+ years of work experience including test coordination as a consultant in ERP implementation
- Strong spoken and written English
- ERP test automation experience is an advantage
- Dynamics AX experience is an advantage
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
|IT / Informatika|