- To support Movex maintenance and issue
- This position is responsible for ensuring that issues regarding the Movex platform will be carried out in coorporation with the business priorities and service desk system.
- Day-to-day helpdesk operations, monitoring Movex for error conditions, escalations, reporting and liaison with clients. Predominantly this will be for Movex systems (ERP), but other systems can be involved as well.
- Weekly and Bi-weekly scheduled calls with the business to track to prioritize key service and requests impacting the business.
- Carry out system changes on Movex.
- Participant in projects
- Document system changes and adhere to internal change control procedures
- Provide system security administration support
- Ensure daily operational procedures are developed and maintained to ensure system availability
- Worked for 1 + year in a similar role using ERP application – preferably in RPG programming language.
- Good Customer Service skills and flexibility to create and maintain a positive working relationship across the organisation.
- Experience of working in global or multi site environments.
- High School and education in IT, programming, developing would be preferable
- Knowledge of AS400 would be advantage
- Ability to read technical documents
- Communicate clearly in English both verbally and in writing.
Please send us your English CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése