Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
ERP Site Testing Specialist
The primary role of the ERP Tester role is to execute the end to end ERP Testing Strategy.
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles based on the functional design document.
- Executing test cases across different test phases as per test strategy (i.e.: stress, volume, functional, systems integration testing)
- Execute the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate the application of hot fixes and patch updates as a result of faults found during test cycle execution
- Maintain the test repository to capture test scripts, test results, report test progress, escalate issues in a proactive manner
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- 2+ years of work experience in planning and executing test cycles and scripts in an ERP project environment OR 2+ years of work experience including test coordination as a consultant in ERP implementation
- Functional ERP experience either in Finance, or Supply Chain, or Manufacturing Quality, or Maintenance
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is an advantage
- ERP test automation experience is an advantage
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.