Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
ERP Site Testing Specialist – Supply chain and Maintenance Europe
The primary role of the ERP Tester role is to execute the end to end ERP Testing Strategy.
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles based on the functional design document.
- Execution unit, stress, volume, systems integration testing, data , Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Test and Operational Acceptance testing
- Execute the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate the application of hot fixes and patch updates as a result of faults found during test cycle execution
- Maintain a test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions (repository)
- 3+ years of work experience in executing test cycles and scripts in an ERP project environment
- Full lifecycle ERP experience in an ERP manufacturing environment with specific understanding of supply chain and maintenance
College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
Functional knowledge: ERP systems general architecture; Broad understanding of business functions (in scope of ERP systems): Supply Chain & Maintenance
Strong spoken and written English
Experience with MS Dynamics AX is preferred
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.