Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles based on the functional design document.
- Executing test cases across different test phases as per test strategy (i.e.: stress, volume, functional, systems integration testing)
- Execute the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate the application of hot fixes and patch updates as a result of faults found during test cycle execution
- Maintain the test repository to capture test scripts, test results, report test progress, escalate issues in a proactive manner
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- 3+ years of work experience in executing test cycles and scripts in an ERP project environment
- ERP experience with specific understanding of manufacturing and/or quality management functions
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX is preferred
- ERP test automation experience or test scripting language (i.e. VBS) knowledge is a big advantage
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci utca 1-15.
College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
3+ years of work experience in executing test cycles and scripts in an ERP project environment
ERP experience with specific understanding of manufacturing and/or quality management functions
Strong spoken and written English
Experience with MS Dynamics AX is preferred
ERP test automation experience or test scripting language (i.e. VBS) knowledge is a big advantage