Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
ERP Project Manager
About the ERP Implementation Project:
Sapa Group has gone through significant growth over the past decade via acquisitions. This process has resulted in a very heterogeneous ERP environment. As a response to these opportunities Sapa Group Board of Directors has approved a Global Strategic ERP Consolidation Program, called AXPRES. AXPRES, targets to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX v2012 globally. This vast effort generates new vacancies for ERP experts within Sapa’s Shared Services organization.
The ERP Project Manager is responsible for
- Rollout of AXPRES Global Template to Sapa locations covering full scope (Order-to-Cash & Financial Shared Services)
- The actual execution in conformance to plans and the continuing update and adjustment of plans and execution to fit changing circumstances
- Execute an effective project change (scope, time budget) management process that pro-actively identifies project changes and incorporates an appropriate impact analysis and approval for such changes
- For creating and maintaining a monthly financial management process that incorporates actual financial performance to forecasted performance and justifies all variances (actual)
- Forecasting expenditures in alignment with the project budget and supporting the budgeting process throughout the project lifecycle. (forecast)
- Pro-actively directing the development and maintenance of plans, practices and assignments to identify, quantify and contain the occurrence and potential impact of risks and risk events on the execution of a program and its likelihood of success (risk management)
- Project issue management and reporting
- Project meeting structure design and execution
- Managing end client (site) expectations and relationships ensuring regular, clear and accurate communication between all parties
Control framework responsibilities:
The role act as a project manager and also as an owner of the control framework that specifies the procedures for methodology in ERP roll outs. As the owner of the framework the project manager ensures all the projects run by project managers are managed according to the framework standards.
- Executes the ERP Program delivery control framework
- Identify and initiate the improvements in the frameworks with the involvement of ERP Program Delivery manager
- Monitor and control the usage of the framework in all ERP roll out programs globally
- Prepare the baseline project management products, documentation
- 5+ years ERP Project Manager experience is a must (preferably with global or regional ERP rollout)
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies and willingness to own the Control framework responsibilities
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office)
- Project Management Certificate in PRINCE2 is an advantage
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.