Our client is a multinational production and distribution company, which provides a diverse range of personal protective, labour protection equipments and hygiene supplies.
Currently we are looking for an ERP Program Manager to their Hungarian IT Centre that is providing ERP implementation, development and BI services for subsidiaries throughout Europe.
The company has a very dynamic and ambitious acquisition attitude, just in Q3 2016 they have acquired 3 multinational companies which were their competitors.
- Managing mainly Microsoft ERP implementation projects with end-to-end responsibility
- Having 12 direct reports: leading a team of ERP consultants
- Planning projects and prioritizing the tasks
- Keeping contact with the suppliers and the internal clients
- 4+ years of ERP Project management experience
- Experience in managing a medium sized team
- College/University degree
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication skills with an open-minded, solution-oriented attitude
- Minimal willingness to travel (1-3 days a month to Wester-European countries)
- Competitive salary combined with benefits that are exceeding the market average (20-30% yearly bonus, cafeteria, laptop, mobile)
- Company car for private use as well
- International environment
- Getting to know the subsidiaries' own culture