The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
ERP Implementation Specialist
who will be responsible for a global ERP implementation program.
• Actively participate in the design, setup, test, conversion and go-live phases.
• Work with key users, understand business needs, create functional design documents and development specifications.
• Test the solution, help in training sessions.
• Initiate and pursue process improvements to facilitate processing within Dynamics AX and in order to help the users to manage their tasks more efficiently.
• Provide day to day functional support for entities working in Dynamics AX environment worldwide.
• Investigate and analyze upcoming issues and requests coming from the user community and deliver the resolution in a timely manner.
• Fix system issues/bugs and work together with the Microsoft helpdesk if needed.
• Provide the necessary help to the supported users to ensure their smooth administration in Dynamics AX system.
• 5+ years experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics AX).
• Very good communication skills in English.
• Good understanding of Commercial (OE; Shipping; Preparation), Shopfloor and Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Planning.
• Proven experience in implementation or functional support.
• Flexibility with travelling abroad (50% of the working time).
Place of work:
• Budapest region