Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
ERP Consultant – Manufacturing and / or Logistics
We are looking for ERP functional consultant with manufacturing and/or logistics module experience who is interested in specific testing activities as part of our global ERP rollout.
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of test scripts in accordance with the agreed ERP test cycles based on the functional design document.
- Execution unit, stress, volume, systems integration testing, data , Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Test and Operational Acceptance testing
- Execute the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Coordinate the application of hot fixes and patch updates as a result of faults found during test cycle execution
- Maintain a test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions (repository)
- 3+ years of work experience in ERP consultant role in Dynamics AX system
- ERP test execution or coordination experience
- Broad understanding of finance functions
- Strong spoken and written English
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.